Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Help Wanted

Well I'm doing the thing I hate the most--asking for more help!

The office is still just way too overwhelming for us around here, and we are looking for an additional person to come in and focus on office work.

The hours would be 1-2x a week through at least January and possibly permanently, usually for 3-4 hours per day on Wednesdays and/or Friday mornings. Applicant must have an outgoing or friendly personality, have basic computer skills (Windows; Photoshop is a plus but we're willing to train), and applicants willing to barter for photo credit will be considered first. Duties include making albums and DVD's, packaging orders, preparing and placing orders, filing, entering invoices and payments in Quicken, running errands, and mailing packages.

This job is perfect for my own clients or moms who want a few hours away from home per week and want to earn photo sessions and photo credit!

I am ALSO seeking a babysitter for my three children this summer, Fridays only, from about 9-2 but hours will vary.

Please call 972-596-5500 or email me at deanna@devine-memories.com if you are interested!

D

No comments: