Monday, April 12, 2010

Randomness.

Some Random thoughts this Sunday evening:

-Beach Sessions are a go! I'm not limiting the number of sessions this time like I have in years past, so if you are going to be in the Destin (Rosemary Beach) area the last week of June, I'll be there taking sessions. So excited to be going back!

-TEENAGERS. I am looking for teen models to help me with a new little project. Free session, free prints for the help....call or email us for details. Thanks for all the emails and messages on Facebook that I have received so far...I will get back to everyone all at once!
-My PC crashed this week, and so I've been in the process all weekend of moving everything work related over to my brand new iMac!! Excited about the iMac (where have you BEEN ALL MY LIFE), worried about the transition...we shall see!

-Anyone out there interested in a Devine U workshop on Saturday, May 1st? (Devine U is a parent workshop for those wanting to learn how to use their DSLR cameras)

-I'm working on a fun "Day in the Life" blogpost. I'm also the queen of starting projects that I never have time to finish. But in case you ever wondered what it was like to be a single mom, have three kids, and take pictures of kids for a living, I've got the post for you. In my head. Complete with video and everything. :) Someday???


xoxo Deanna

No comments: