Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Daddy and Maddy

Yep, he's as in love with her as I am...






And two others who are crazy about her...what a lucky little girl!!


And had to show off one or two of the poor, *neglected "middle child"

*ya right!!




And just for fun---the first to email me with the closest guess to how many shots I've taken of my kids since my maternity leave began 2 weeks ago gets a gift certificate for $50! Leave your answer in a comment below, be sure I have your email address, and I'll announce the answer in a couple of days.

D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! What a good-lookin' family. I am guessing 475 photos.

Anonymous said...

my guess is 1800

Tonya Marie said...

691
good thing you aren't using film, right. :)

Anonymous said...

2500 easy!

Anonymous said...

hmm..that's a good question... I'd say about 3,000! jamee6677@hotmail.com...too lazy to register... :)

Anonymous said...

My guess is 27,000. But you don't need to give me the gift certificate. Go ahead and give it to the runner up. LOL!! She's so sweet! All of them are...I'd be overshooting too!