Monday, January 28, 2008

Coming to the Big Apple

As mentioned previously, I will be traveling to New York City for sessions and have confirmed and booked my dates for April 23-26th. I have one session booked for that time and would be open to taking another if you or anyone you know is interested.

This will be my first time in the Big Apple, although I've dreamt of it all my life and feel like it's already a home away from home! I'll be doing a little field research into who indeed has the best pizza of the city, but based on my reading thus far...I have high hopes for Grimaldi's in Brooklyn :) We'll also be taking in one of the last performances of Rent before they shut down production in June. So exciting!!

If you or friends or family are interested in the New York sessions please email for details. Thanks!
D

No comments: