Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hey whaddya know, some pictures!

I'm getting there, I'm getting there! Colleen is training hard in the office and loving every minute of it (at least I hope so since she says she dreams about it at night) and so I'm having more opportunities to do what I have desperately needed to do for weeks...proof pictures!

You'll probably recognize these faces, as Big Sis Taylor is one of my blog/session regulars. I love hanging out with her because she has me doing all sorts of things with her, playing dolls, dressing up, playing instruments, I think even at one point she was the teacher and I was the student. In between all the playtime I snuck in a few shots of baby Alex, who is technically the subject since this is her baby plan.

If this isn't one of the most photogenic babies ever, I don't know who is...check out the big round blue eyes and perfect little pink lips!


I love this one
And now you see where baby Alex's photogenic-ness (i made that word up) comes from. Taylor has her own baby and takes VERY good care of her!

No comments: