Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone out there in blogland!!

We're taking a much needed 4 week break over here to regroup for 2009, and will return on Monday, Jan. 12th.

We'll be doing the Image of the Year contest at that time (I know, I'm a little late)

I thought it would be funny to let you all know too that I myself did NOT get my own photo order in in time for Christmas. Oops, sorry grandparents! It's been that kind of a year. I posted this on my Facebook page, but here is something to make all my clients feel better...see, I feel your pain. (this is the best we got)
Go ahead and giggle, I did (much, much later after a glass of wine).

Have a great time with the ones you love and we'll see you in 2009!

Deanna

1 comment:

Pammy said...

Deanna I have a similar family photo too! Happy New Year.