Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Congratulations!

Voting in our Image of the Year Contest is now closed.



Congratulations to our winner, "Dance Like No One is Watching"! It was close all the way until the end. I really appreciate all the votes in this fun little contest and all the wonderful feedback.

Look for our little dancing girl to be featured on the splash page of my website in 2007! The other nominees will also be featured throughout. You can also check out lots of my other favorites in the end of the year slideshow, 2006-A Year of Love

More fun contests are coming soon so be sure you subscribe to the blog so you can have my blog posts sent right to your email! Click here to subscribe.

I'm off to spend the evening decorating cookies for my son's classmates, I hope you're all out there enjoying the holiday fun :)

Deanna


No comments: