Monday, June 25, 2007

Just a reminder--don't forget to nominate your friends and family who are in need for The Emily Project. We need nominations for August and September.


Those of you who haven't seen me in awhile may not know that since late April I have been in a splint for my ankle. Not exactly the most mobile device for someone who needs to get around quickly to chase her subjects. So I was very relieved to walk(limp) into this little guys' house and see that unlike my own baby, he sits exactly where you put him! Woo hoo! Not only was he easy, but his gorgeous family made the session easy as well.
Doesn't he have a great smile?
He and Daddy are big buddies:
The adoring parents:
Aren't they a beautiful family???!!

I'm still taking bookings for Fountain Sessions, call today if you are interested!
Deanna

No comments: