Monday, September 08, 2008

Now that I'm caught up...

From time to time I like to do a Q&A session with you guys. Since I'm good and caught up now, I have some time to answer questions that I haven't been able to get to via email/comments, etc. So send 'em over or post them below (tip-if you receive this feed via email, you can just hit 'reply' and your email comes to me!) and I will get as many answered as I can. Any topic- photography, photoshop, parenting (although don't bother asking me about sleeping right now...going through a "thing" with Maddy. I have no answers.)

I'm also going to try and come up with a daily theme for my blog to keep it moving. Any suggestions for post topics?

Also, if you have are on Facebook, I finally got with the program and signed up...so if you add me, I'll send you a complimentary watermarked web file to use on your Facebook page from a past session! :) Click here for my page

Alright so send over those questions and I will do my best to answer them!

Deanna

2 comments:

Denise said...

Maybe set a day of week and call it something like, "Friday Snaps" or "F-Stop Friday's" and you can show sample of things you might suggest (like changing the F-stop can make water movement look different, etc)

Or you can tell me I'm nuts. :}

Devine Photography said...

Love that idea!