Sunday, September 24, 2006

Last chance :)

It's Sunday night and I have exactly 5 days of work left. 5 days, 14 hours, 13 minutes... just kidding. I'm a little delirious from the hours I have been putting in to make this maternity leave happen.

So anyways, if you need anything directly from me, need input from me on an order, or just want to come by and see how freakishly huge my belly has become, this week is your last chance! Better yet, I'll save you a trip-here's last week's photo (how am I still standing upright???)-

After Friday anything you need from Devine Memories Photography will be handled on Mondays and Wednesdays (beginning October 9th) by Pam Bowers. On those days, she will be returning phone calls and emails, placing orders, and calling you to pick up orders. She will also be taking appointments for me for when I return from leave. I am already almost completely booked up for my first few weeks back so if you are wanting to see me before 2007, it's probably a good idea to call early.

I truly appreciate everyone being so accomodating to allow me this time to be with my new baby and my precious family. And yes I promise to poke my head in here and post pictures after she is born. We are being induced a week from Thursday-- October 5th, and we would appreciate any prayers and happy thoughts you can send our way that day!

Again, I will not be available at all between September 30th and November 15th, so if you need me , please call me this week!! Don't say I didn't warn you :)

-D

No comments: