Thursday, September 28, 2006

Going out with a bang

For my last post before I start maternity leave....(have I mentioned I'm having a baby??!!!) I decided I'd give you all a little taste of what I have been working on night and day the past few weeks...the reason why I don't answer when you call :)

Also, our induction date has changed...next Saturday, October 7th is now the official big day, 8AM. We'll have pictures posted ASAP!

The office is going to be closed next week, and then Pam will be here beginning Oct. 11th on M/W only. Call her at the office or email her at
info@devine-memories.com if you need anything. She is taking appointments for after my leave is over, placing orders, packaging orders and arranging deliveries, and answering questions. We appreciate your patience during this transition!!

Anyways, here is a tiny little piece of what my past few weeks have been filled with:


Birthday boys chasing cars...



Families who are nuts about their new babies:


Daddies and their boys:


Beauties who have grown up in front of my lens in fabulous clothes:


More birthday boys with the sweetest faces and moody lighting:


And even some (ok one) teenage beauties (this is Pam's daughter!)


I'll miss you all and will keep in touch with lots of pictures of Maddy!

Deanna XOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work! I love all of the shots. You are very talented.