Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the offers for help!! I'm finally getting caught up and need to publicly thank Suzanne for helping me the last few days. Without her, you would all probably be sending your cards out closer to Valentine's Day. Thank you Suzanne!

Also just one last reminder that ALL PRINT ORDERS needed in time for Christmas must be in Friday morning. Any holiday orders received after 10AM Friday will be subject to a 50% rush fee.

Back to work :)
D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Loved using my brain for more that building block towers! I loved walking in and seeing how much calmer you were from yesterday! Now off to bed you go for a good night sleep before all the orders come in Friday!

Suzanne
Call me for next week!

Paige Kearin said...

SO great!