Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Chloe

Where have I been????


Working like crazy, trying to get caught up, so I can cherish every second with my middle daughter Gabby before she starts KINDERGARTEN in 2 weeks. The thought of it is absolutely breaking my heart, and if I seem a little sad after August 25th, this is likely the reason why.


Anyways, on to a sneak peek that is long overdue of sweet Baby Chloe. Many more sneak peeks to follow as I am once again on my way to being caught up!!

(are you starting to see a pattern here??)



This was Session 2 of Chloe's Baby Plan, and we decided we needed some snuggly shots with Daddy this time. Chloe was more than happy to oblige!


Hmmmm, I think I am a Daddy's girl!


1 comment:

mrsf5 said...

She is absolutely beautiful! And her eyelashes in that last picture make my heart skip a beat...