Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm Back!




It has been a crazy week. New York was wonderful, getting back to Dallas was a huge pain, and my family has been having a pretty rough week since then, so I haven't been around the office much. Mikey was sick and had to have bloodwork done (everything came back normal, thank God) , Gabby broke out in purple splotchy hives all over in a matter of 3 minutes, Maddy is well, Maddy, my cel phone was stolen (it's currently turned off in case anyone tries to call it) in Newark airport, etc etc etc. I think at this point I've returned all phone calls and emails and starting to feel semi-normal again so...back to the grindstone!!
Over the next few weeks I am taking less sessions to gear up for this year's holiday season! In the coming posts I'll be sharing this year's Holiday Card designs, more info on Holiday Mini Sessions, and important info about the upcoming season.
There is still weekday availability for the holiday season if you are wanting to book, the sooner the better as I anticipate to be full through November by the end of this month.
So, let me be the first to say Happy Holidays, everyone!
D

No comments: