Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sisters

I am at a complete loss for words after proofing some of this session, and I just had to share. These girls travel from out of town every now and then to see me, and everytime I sware they get cuter. And talk about PERSONALITY. I almost couldn't shoot because of my not being able to stop laughing. Mom's got her hands full now---but in just a few months, they will go from a family of 4 to a family of 6 when they welcome twins into their home. I am so excited for them but even MORE excited because I will be in the delivery room to capture the birth!!

It was little sister's turn, but big sister wanted in....and little sis DID NOT LIKE IT!
Really, I wish they would have come out of their shells...so shy. ;-)
Here they are with Mommy-doesn't she look radiant?


PLEASE don't forget to send in your nominations for the Emily project before the month is up!

No comments: