Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fall Sessions

I checked over my calendar today, and Fall Sessions are almost completely booked. I have one Saturday left through my deadline of November 3rd, the rest are all Wed/Fri dates. Please if you are on the Baby Plan or wanted to book a fall session in time for Holiday Cards, call or email ASAP so you don't end up on the waiting list!

Holiday Mini Sessions are going to be held on Saturday, October 13th, tentatively. These are limited 30 minute sessions for up to 2 subjects, held for the purpose of getting one or two images for Holiday cards and gifts. Session Fees are $125 and packages will be available. These book like wildfire, which is why I'm advertising them early to my blog readers. Please let me know if you want to hold a spot. I look forward to seeing all my "regulars" again this year!

All business aside, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!! My family is doing very well, baby is 9 months old and saying "Mama" to my absolute delight! The two oldest have been doing lots of swimming and rollerskating, and lots of driving Mom nuts (thank the good Lord it stopped raining everyday!) I am way behind as usual. I'm grateful as always for wonderful clients who understand what being a working mom entails. Thank you guys!!

I've also received lots of emails lately with more questions so will be planning up another Q&A here shortly. Send in your photography-related questions and I will answer them soon!

Deanna

No comments: