Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back from Break

I'm back! I had such a great break with my family and aside from the dog stuff, enjoyed every minute of it! We hit the zoo, the park, the movies, the bowling alley, and slept 'til *gasp* 9am every day!! Also over the break, my 5 year old daughter and I discovered Hannah Montana...umm hello, no wonder little girls all over the country adore her! Where have we been! We went to see the 3D concert movie just for fun and rushed immediately over to the store afterwards to buy her CD, and we've been dancing around the house to it ever since. *shaking head* When did I become so uncool...

I also had two great get-togethers with family this weekend for Easter-- lots of food, fun, and games . Hope you guys all had as nice of a break as we did.

I've got about a billion emails and calls to return so bear with me as I get caught up, I'm hoping soon to have a new permanent assistant in the office (*C*, are you reading this?? ;-) )

And I just wanted to share these pictures of my grandfather (I call him Pepaw and I'm proud of it, tee hee). He is in his 80's and still mows lawns and cuts down trees and fixes everything, and he'll never stop. He's also been smoking this pipe as early as I can possibly remember, which is why I love these shots so much. I grew up in front of his camera and I do credit him with my interests in photography!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! We love HANNAH Montana too! She rocks.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful man. You really seemed to capture "him". So cool that you have a photography heritage like that!

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic images of your grandfather. The textures and conversion are perfection!