Monday, March 31, 2008

The straw that just broke this camel's back

I am writing from my laptop because my pc is crazy infected with a nasty trojan. How did this trojan know that today was my catch-up day...

Once again, this is setting me behind by another day. Rest assured my files are all backed up and safe, this is just the inconvenience of all inconveniences and I am working to resolve it as we speak. Add the sick 1.5 yr old, soccer and baseball practices, a webhost who won't email me back, and this photographer is just about ready to crawl back into bed!

Will update soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, sweetie, that is so awful! Hang in there, better times are coming 'round the bend!

kris said...

hang in there and remember to keep it all in perspective...so often we succumb to the STRESS when there is nothing more we can do. Say a prayer...take a breath and remember, "The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still" Exodus 14:14

Be still 8-)