Friday, May 04, 2007

Before I know it, she'll be asking to borrow my car

It is SO UNFAIR how fast the first 6 months of their lives go by. I mean, wasn't I just pregnant? I don't even remember, 6 months later, what she looked like as a newborn. Although I have to say, I am relieved to be sleeping at night again, and we just passed a major milestone- her first two teeth! She cries only when she is tired, hungry, or needs a diaper, other than that she is content to sit back and play with toys all day. She is about to crawl away and if any of us put her down long enough, she just might. I love her with every ounce of my being, every piece of my soul...my beautiful baby daughter.



And can I brag on my son...


He was the lead in his school play about Mozart last evening. He brought the house down...I am so proud. I only wish someone would have taken a picture of my proud, tear-stained face :)

1 comment:

Tonya Marie said...

She is getting so big...and so fast!
What a doll baby.