Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time flies

I first met this family back in 2004 when their sweet little baby girl was about 7 weeks old. Now here I sit shaking my head yet again at how fast time has gone by, and here she is, a little 2 year old lady! And now she has a baby brother who looks almost exactly like her when she was a baby.

Here is big sister from her baby pictures:

And here she is now, still cuddling with Daddy-not much has changed:
And here is sweet baby brother! He slept through most of our session, which was perfect because it made cuddling so much easier!!

Big sister looks on lovingly as lil' one snoozes:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of my niece and nephew!!

Karen Hardman :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of my niece and nephew!!

Karen Hardman :)