Thursday, May 03, 2007

Help wanted

If anyone knows of a nanny/sitter that could work for me on Fridays from 9-3, and then occasionally weekdays when needed-I am desperate! I can't believe how quickly the end of school snuck up on me!! Here's my "ad":

I am looking for a part-time nanny or sitter for the summer months. Duties would be caring for my 3 children ages 8, 4, and baby (6 months) on Fridays from 9-3 and some additional weekdays when needed for the months of June, July, and August (and a couple of weeks in May).
I am looking for someone who will be active with my children and not just supervise them, someone who doesn't mind a little light cleaning (just helping the kids pick up their mess and dishes), can make lunch, and possibly take the kids on walks to the park. Must have a valid drivers license as some picking up will be necessary.
College or mature high school students, or nannies who are off for the summer would be perfect. Please email me for more details or to set up an interview.


Please if you know of anyone email me at deanna@devine-memories.com or call 972-596-5500. Thanks!!

No comments: