Thursday, May 10, 2007

Exciting Updates to website

**I had a cancellation this weekend if anyone is interested in booking for this Saturday. This will be one of very few Saturdays I have available until July. Please let me know ASAP**

Well folks, I finally have leapt into the new millenium and updated my website with a new flash gallery! Lots of updated pictures to see, so please go take a look and let me know what you think!



Don't forget to join me tomorrow (Friday) at The Shops at Starwood for the Hats off for Cancer event! Bring a new hat for a child undergoing cancer treatments, and enter to win some cool prizes, including a gift certificate for $150 PLUS a $100 gift certificate to Little Heiress. We'll be there from 11-1 and I'd love to see you all. It would also be a great time to sign up for Father's Day Mini sessions and use your 20% discount for your outfit at Little Heiress!

No comments: